The theme for 2017 UN Read more [...]
Browse jobs, explore the inside of Ruiru companies and meet the people that work there. Get expert advice and connect with a career coach who’ll help give your career a major boost.
Plainsview Jobs Opening– www.plainsviewhospital.com
Details of the Open Opportunities
- RESIDENT MEDICAL OFFICER
Reporting to the Head Medical Officer
Medical Officer Job Responsibilities
- Management, stabilization and treatment of all patients-both minor ailments and emergencies.
- Admission, discharge and referral to specialists as appropriate.
- Undertaking clinical procedures .
- Participating in hospital rounds including fixing cannula, fixing catheters, reviewing patients, etc.
- Assisting in covering assigned wards on a rotational basis.
- Head emergency teams in cases of major disasters
- Participate in the ambulance Service
- Carrying out research and CME sessions.
- Championing continual improvement in clinical care and patient experience.
Qualifications For Medical Officer Jobs
- Bachelor of Medicine & Bachelor of Surgery from a reputable university.
- Valid private practice and annual licenses.
- Valid certification in 1 life support course i.e. ACLS, ATLS, BLS or PALS.
- 5 years post qualification experience.
- Proven leadership and mentoring skills.
- Excellent problem solving and decision making skills.
- Effective communication skills.
How To Apply
Interested candidates should send an application letter and CV by 20th March 2017 and include current remuneration, testimonials and full contact details of 3 referees to:
PLAINSVIEW NURSING HOME
P.O. Box 208
RUIRU – 00232 OR
Matron Job Description in Kenya
Reporting to the Hospital Nursing officer in charge
- This position is responsible for planning, organizing and coordinating the nursing team within the hospital.
- In addition, this position is responsible for ensuring consistency and continuity of high nursing quality care, upholding of the highest professional standards and excellent customer service.
- Applicants must be in possession of Diploma in KRCHN or equivalent, valid certification in BLS, ACLS or ATLS and prior experience managing a large team of nurses in a hospital setting.
- The position requires active knowledge and experience in People Management and Customer service.
- The successful candidate must have a minimum of 6 years cumulative experience in a busy hospital environment with 3 to 5 years’ experience in a similar position leading a team of nursing staff.
Interested candidates are invited to send their application and CV ON OR BEFORE 15th March, 2017 to firstname.lastname@example.org quoting the position applied for as the subject line and include current remuneration, testimonials and full contact details of 3 referees.
Reporting to the Hospital Nursing officer in charge
Radiographer Job Responsibilities
- Performing radiological procedures.
- Producing images of high diagnostic quality.
- Safeguarding all confidential information concerning patients and their treatment.
- Safeguarding hospital equipment and patient’s property from damage, wastage or loss.
- Maintaining equipment, accessories and stock logs.
- Effective use of picture archiving and radiological information systems.
- Upholding professional code of conduct and statutory regulations especially on radiation safety.
Qualifications, Skills and Experience
- Diploma Diagnostic Radiography.
- Registration with Radiation Protection Board.
- Valid practice license.
- One (1) year work experience.
- Computer literate
- Detail Oriented
- Good Interpersonal skills
If your background, experience and competence match the above specifications, please send us your application ON OR BEFORE 15th March, 2017 to email@example.com quoting the position applied for as the subject line and include your current remuneration, testimonials and full contact details of 3 referees.
For all the positions, the Following Key Competencies will apply: Customer Focus, Team Work, Managing performance, Results Oriented, Reliability with demonstrated interpersonal skills and a high degree of professionalism and ethics
4. Sales Executive
Reporting to the Director.
Commission based sales position supporting www.ruiru.co.ke digital directory.
The ideal candidate will possess a high energy level, outgoing personality and be results oriented, with demonstrated success in sales. (Experience in online sales is a plus).
- 3 or more years of successful outside commission based sales experience
- Expertise in print advertising and/or online sales
- Skilled at cold calling and securing sales from SMEs (Small and Medium Enterprises).
- Capable of seeking out and participating in local networking events in Ruiru
- Identifies prospects, customers, and referral sources, while developing and maintaining excellent relationships
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills (oral, written, presentation)
- Must be highly organized and self-motivated
- Positive and energetic attitude
- Knowledge of Word, Outlook, Excel is a must
This is a commission only based position only. Hours are flexible. Commission ranges from 20-25% on paid sales.
Please submit your application to firstname.lastname@example.org ON or BEFORE 15th March 2017.